Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Checking in

I've got to get better at this blogging stuff! So here's what's been going on. We took the kids fishing again this past Sunday. We went to my sister's house in Moncks Corner to meet up with my BIL. My sister kept Jackson for us so we could all enjoy fishing without worrying if he'll get fussy. We didn't really catch anything, but we still had a great time. After fishing, we went back to my sister's house for a cook out. The kids played in the wading pool the whole time. The burgers were pink in the middle so I stuck with the hot dogs. LOL My cousin Bradley was there. He's 15. He went fishing with us and was fine. But as soon as my Aunt showed up with his girlfriend, his attitude went down hill quickly! He was being an ass shushing everyone. I was good at ignoring him. At least until he was about to throw something at Jimmy....with Jackson in Jimmy's arms. Jimmy said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's not me you have to worry about. It's her right there sitting behind you." (He pointed to me.) Not long after, he and his girlfriend went and sat in the car. Then we all enjoyed ourselves even more. LOL Rinnie is sick. :( Her stomach started bothering her Monday. Then she's been running a fever. She has moments where she's feeling fine but still has a fever and gets so upset that she can't go outside to play. Justin is grounded for the rest of the week. I caught the little brat playing inside my neighbor'scar! Not mine. My neighbor's! I was livid! I made him go upstairs and tell the neighbor he was sorry for playing in her car. She said she usually locks it unless she's going right back out. I guess she'll be locking it all the time now. LOL Justin's friend, Malcolm, was playing in it too. I told his mother. He's in trouble too. Jay has this week off then he'll be starting the Homework Club's summer program. The Homework Club is this club our apartment complex has (free) where the kids go after school to do their homework and activities. The summer program they have school work for an hour and a half, the activities. They'll review what they'd learned over the school year and start on things they'll elarn next school year. Every couple of weeks they'll have field trips, in which I've volunteered to chaperone since I have Lucy Blue that seats 8. Jackson is standing more and more. We had to break out our 6 sided gate. We have it stretched out blocking the hallway and stuff. So he can still crawl all over the living room and dining room. He has a check up with the neurosurgeon Friday. I'mhoping the doctor will be able to give me some idea on how much longer Jackson needs the helmet. So that's news from this end of my world. LOL

No comments: