Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pork Chops

I do not like pork chops. When I was growing up we had them every other day. And they were always bland and dry. I haven't cooked a pork chop in over a decade.

However, I decided to buy some pork chops when I went grocery shopping. I knew I didn't want to eat it bland and dry, so I went to my trusty computer and looked up recipes.

This is the one I used tonight. Honey-Soy Glazed Pork Chops. It was so delicious! Jimmy obviously liked it because I didn't hear a word outta him until he was finished eating. LOL I even liked it. It was super easy to make. The chops were finished before the rest of the food. LOL

I'm actually looking forward to making them again. We're going to try the glaze on steak kabobs this weekend. I'll let you know how those turn out. LOL

No comments: