Thursday, August 17, 2006

MMMM Yummy cookies

The Homework Club has been running a sort of snack store for the past week to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis. So I've been doing my part to help out. I just made my second batch of No Bake Cookies, which I'm told were sold out the first day. So here's the recipe:

No Bake Cookies

  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1/2 cup cocoa
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup stick butter
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 3 cups oatmeal

    Bring to boil the butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk. Boil for 1 minute. Combine chocolate in a bowl with the oatmeal, peanut butter and vanilla. Stir well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Allow to sit until firm.

    Quick, easy, and oh so delicious!

2 comments:

Ami said...

Ohhh.. I have made those before, too. Right now I am trying to NOT eat stuff like that. But damn.

mmmmm.

Margo said...

Yum!!!!! Thanks! I'm always up for something sweet. :-)