Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ok so I decided to start my own blog after reading some of my friends' blogs. I still have no idea what I'm doing. LOL Though I am proud that it only took me an hour to figure out how to put a stupid photo in my profile. LOL I don't know how to add my friends, though I'm sure one of them will be glad to help me. HINT HINT! LOL So here's my first ever post. Yay me! There's not much to tell about me, as it's pretty much in my profile. So here's something about my Justin, who is 5. Yesterday as I'm folding clothes, he's sitting on the couch listening to his cd player. I look up as he gets really into this song and is singing his little heart out. This is what I hear (really loud, by the way) "Because of you \, I never strayed to far from the sidewalk. Because of you, I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt. Because of you....." Then he kinda mumbled the rest when he saw me watching. LOL

2 comments:

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

LOL WOOWHOO!!!!!!! I have a message! LOL

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. It's surprisingly addicting.