Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Anyone wanna babysit?

Two adorable kids? And setting two other adorable kids off to the bus? They're easy to manage. Turn the TV onto either Discovery Kids or nick Jr and you're set.

Jimmy's surgery is set for Monday. We have to be there at 7am, meaning we have to leave home at 6:30am. Justin's bus comes between 7:00-7:10. Jay leaves for his bus at 8:00. I don't mind taking Jackson and Korinne with me, but I have to find someone to be here with the boys to make sure they get off to school on time. So I'm hoping I can find someone, maybe my sister, or a neighbor, that can watch them.

Wish me luck!! LOL

2 comments:

Ami said...

I'll do it, but you'll have to buy my plane ticket and get me back home in time for my Girl Scout meeting. That's at 10:30 a.m.

Think we can pull it off?

:::sending good wishes for the surgery:::

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

Thanks, Ami. Sadly, with how much I was told Jimmy's surgery is gonna cost, plus him being out of work and my piddly paychecks, we can't afford for me to send for you and send you back. LOL

Thanks for the well wishes. :)