Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We seem to have lost our kitty...

Twice. Earlier, we couldn't find him. We searched all over. That's a HUGE task since we're in a 5 bedroom with a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and two bathrooms. All of which have excellent hiding places for a small kitten. I finally found him in our couch. Sleeping with no care in the world.

Jackson hasn't quite grasped that the kitty is not an older sibling and therefore he does not need to defend himself so much. We feared he'd hurt the kitty the first time we couldn't find him. Thankfully, that was not the case.

However, just before Jackson went to bed, the kitty came running into the living room dripping wet. We surmised that Jackson had tried to give him a bath in the toilet. So I rinsed Lucky off, wrapped him in a towel and left him on the couch. He's since disappeared again. I can't blame this one on Jackson either since he was asleep by then.

I'll try not to worry about him too much. He knows where his food and milk is. He knows where his litter box is...which he's used quite well! I'm sure he'll turn up ready to play again in the morning. LOL

1 comment:

lilmama (Peggy) said...

OMG I have'nt benn on like in forever but, I lmao. I can't wait to see everyone. Love and miss you.