Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick Jackson

It's that time again. Time for Jackson to get all sick on us, worry us, then run around like he's the picture of health. LOL

He started running a fever yesterday, nothing to worry about. But his breathing was awful! He was wheezing so bad and the nebulizer didn't seem to be helping too much. So this morning, off to the doctor we went. They gave him another breathing treatment then sent us for a chest xray to rule out pneumonia. There was no school today so I had all four with me! Talk about stressful. The xray technician gave me a hug and told me it would be better soon. Jackson xrays came back clear thankfully. But he was still in a clingy mood today. You can tell he's sick cause his eyes are all puffy looking. But he's running around all happy.

I hope he's better tomorrow. I do not like when he's sick. Of course, now Jimmy and I are both coming down with something. It's only a matter of time before it hits the rest of the kids.

1 comment:

Ami said...

We've had the creeping crud here, too. Eric had it first, and he's still coughing three weeks later. I have a lingering infection in my nose, and am getting pretty sick of it, if you wanna know.

I'm sorry the little guy is sick, but it sounds like he's fairly cheerful in spite of it.

And I hope you get some rest soon. Being the mom is hard.
{{{Hugs}}}