Thursday, May 03, 2007

A few annoyances...

My birthday was Monday. Jimmy didn't get me anything. I didn't expect him to. The fact that he (and our children) walked 5 miles with me the Saturday before was enough for me. So I keep getting annoyed when he keeps apologizing for not "getting you anything." I don't NEED anything. Seriously, him and the kids doing the walk with me was enough of a bday present for me.

My new friend I recently posted about is constantly asking me if she's done something wrong because she thinks I've been avoiding her. I haven't taken Jackson outside lately because I've been sick. My sinuses are so bothersome right now that I feel my head will explode at any minute. It has nothing to do with her. It's ALL ME! If I don't feel good, I'm not going outside to endure more problems with allergies/sinuses! STOP ASKING IF YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING!

And finally, Jay has been ditching the Homework Club a lot lately making one excuse after another. Ok fine. What annoys me is as soon as he walks in the door, he's picking on his sister. Even if she's off doing her own thing. Within 5 minutes, I have both coming to me tattling. It really is all I can do not to just smack them both. And they're 7 years apart! Lord give me patience! That's all I ask right now.

On top of all that, we're actively looking for a home. Something with at least 4 bedrooms, due to our brood, on at least half an acre of land. Not as easy as one might think since our pre-approval covers modular homes but not manufactured homes. And here I thought they were the same. I was wrong. Wish us luck! Wich me luck that I keep what little patience and/or sanity I have. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The housing market is soft so I hope you find a great deal.