Saturday, September 22, 2007

Speaking of recipes...

I have found myself addicted to Rachael Ray's show 30 Minute Meals. She gets on my nerves, but I enjoy learning recipes that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. LOL

Today, while watching her show, I watched her prepare a recipe called Antip-Achos. It's an italian style nacho using pita bread. It's a long recipe. The first half is for fish sticks parm, or whatever. But on the recipe under ingredients, for this "nacho" recipe, start at 6 pitas.

Well I made this tonight. It was alright to me, but Jimmy LOVED it. I didn't think he'd like it because of the artichoke hearts. But I was wrong. I thought I would love it because of the artichoke hearts. Again, I was wrong. LOL I liked it ok. I took some over to our neighbors so I hope to find out tomorrow how they liked it.

No comments: