Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I should have learned my lesson...

I really should have learned my lesson about my mother long ago. Last week, I text messaged my AUNT about babysitting Sunday because I KNEW she wouldn't complain or anything. Instead, my mother, who was with my aunt at the time, text messaged me and was all pissed off.SO I invited my mother to go with us and specifically said she'd be watching the younger kids whil Jimmy, Jay and I went fishing. That never happened. SHE wanted to go too. So we all....Jimmy, me, all of our 4 kids, my mother loaded up in a small boat to go fishing.I was freaking out the whole time, eny of mykids moved. The WHOLE point of me inviting my mother was for her to watch the younger kids. But as usual, she was too selfish for that. I have now officially learned my lesson, to the disbelief of others. I can NO longer count on my mother. Heather, Cherry, please slap me next time I think I can count on my mother! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ami said...

You can email me next time you even come close to considering asking your mom for anything. I'll be glad to tell you what a shithead she can be. {{{Sunnie}}}