Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mmm...Mmm....Good...

Tonight, my mother came over to watch the kids while Jimmy and I went out. We decided to try this restaurant called Carrabba's Italian Grill. All I can say is OH MY FUCKIN GOD! This food was awesome. Not only the food but the ambiance. The people were friendly, helpful but not pushy. The food was the best we've had in so long. For anyone who lives here in the Lowcountry, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's on Rivers Avenue by the Northwoods Mall. We both ordered the Chicken Marsala with Shrimp Scampi as an appetizer. Both were so delicious. Heather, we have got to get together with the four of us and go. It was so yummy!

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Carrabbas is like my favorite restraunt! And today.....there is a carrabbas opening up in my town. ::: salivates at the thought