Monday, June 26, 2006

Uniforms...

I was reading a message board on AOL about uniforms. My son wears a uniform to school. I love that because it's less expensive than buying new school clothes. However I read one post on this board from a woman who was bitching and complaining about how much she HATES uniforms. Her entire post was filled with misspelled words. At the end of her post it said "Pissed off in Mississippi." All I could think after reading that was "You're going to complain about uniforms?! You should complain more about the education system considering your post was filled with so many misspelled words it was awful!" No offense at all to anyone in Mississippi. But if your post if filled with misspelled words, let's complain more about what our kids are being taught rather than what they're having to wear!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heck, I practically have a uniform for myself. It makes things easier and sometimes that is all that is needed.