Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time for a toddler bed...

Well it looks like it's time for Jackson to move from the crib to a toddler bed. He managed to climb out of his crib and opened his door today after his nap. I was napping too. LOL I woke up as he was running down the hall yelling, " 'Ello, Mama!" So it looks like I'll be looking into a toddler bed, as well as better gates to block him from the kitchen and living room. That way when he gets up, he's stuck in the hallway or coming into my room. (We have the childproof thingies on the doors so he can't go into any rooms.) I need to find gates we can attach to the walls so they can't be knocked or pulled down. He's mastered the gates we have now by pulling them. LOL Any idea where I can find some of those gates that won't cost me an arm and a leg? LOL

No comments: