Sunday, November 12, 2006

T-10 hours

In about ten hours, Jay will be on a bus and on his way to North Carolina. He's all packed and ready to go. He has two disposable cameras, a flashlight, and a composition book in his back pack. I told him I expect to see pics of the scenery and not just his friends. LOL He's excited. I'm nervous. He's talking a mile a minute he's so excited. And I want him to shut up! LOL I have no doubt I will cry in the morning. I know he'll be back Wednesday. But still he's going to be in another state and not with a family member. This is going to be the longest three days of my life. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

So how ya doin' so far? Is it harder than you thought or easier? I find that once it's out of my hands (the kid has left the building... ha ha) I seem to calm down a bit, since I can do nothing at all until I see them again.