Friday, March 02, 2007

Good...no...Excellent news!

I got a call from the endocrinologist yesterday while I was out running errands. He said Jackson's lab work all came back negative. Everything is fine and he suggests we just continue modifying his diet with foods that are higher in protein.

Jackson had his 18 month check up this morning. He's still below the charts for everything but you can tell there's been a steady rise in weight, height and head circumference. He was so well behaved during his appointment. He sat there so patiently while they poked and prodded him. The nurse even said, "Is he always this good?" I said "Sometimes." LOL He cried for just a few seconds after he got his shot.

<Ok off the subject of his appointment. But just now, Jimmy leaned over for me to give him a kiss. As he's walking away, Jackson is following him and tapping his own lips. I get Jimmy's attention and when he turns around, Jackson lifts his head for his own kiss. Yeah it was sweet enough I got all verklempt! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great news from the doctor!

And how sweet is that whole 'gimme a kiss' thing? Awwww.