Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Stomach virus?

While at the store earlier buying the honey needed for dinner, Jackson hurled. All over himself and the floor. I dropped the honey and my purse and ran him to the next register looking for a trash can and paper towels. An older woman standing in front of me, stepped outta line, picked up my purse and the honey and stood with me while I cleaned up Jackson. We get back in line and he hurls again. The cashier joked, "This always happens in my line." She looks over at a co-worker and says, "We have an up chuck clean up." And laughs. LOL

We get to Lucy Blue and I take his clothes off him. I didn't want his car seat to get all yucky. As I'm finishing buckling the kids, I see the woman that had helped me so I called out to her and thanked her. She said, "I don't know how you stayed so calm." I said, "I have 4 kids. LOL" She laughed and said she figured because I was just matter of fact about the whole thing.

We get home and I let Jackson run around in just his diaper while I cooked dinner. I put him in his high chair and gave him something to eat. He seemed fine. Then about an hour later he got sick again. I cleaned it up and sprayed carpet cleaner. He doesn't seem to be able to keep anything down. I gave him a little juice and not even 15 minutes after drinking he was sick again. He's not running a fever or anything, so I'm thinking it's a stomach virus.

No comments: