Monday, April 23, 2007

Beautiful!

I love a good sunset. I think all the different colors in the sky are just breathtaking. Tonight when I stepped outside for a moment with my book, I looked up and saw an amazing sight. I quickly ran inside to grab Jimmy's digicam, which when at home is on my desk. It wasn't there. My digicam was in our bedroom with dead batteries. I knew by the time I grabbed it and changed the batteries the sky would be different. So I grabbed the camcorder, which can be used as a camera. Here's what I saw.... Now keep in mind this is from our camcorder. And I'm no where near a good photographer like Jason, Margo or Heather. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

Ooooh, pretty!
The sun sets where I can't usually see much in the way of sunsets.
Neat that your digicam works like a camera, too.