Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New Toy

For years, we've been waiting for the right moment to take the plunge and buy a camcorder. Every Sunday, we buy a newspaper to scour the sale papers. This past Sunday, we saw a camcorder that seemed perfect. It was even interest free until September if you used the store's credit card. So Jimmy applied and was approved. We bought the camcorder along with some dvds, a memory card (cause you can also use it for still pictures) and the adapter for the memory card.

I'm excited to learn it yet a little intimidated. I am technologically illeriterate. LOL I'm lucky I can work my digicam. LOL I imagine I'm going to have dvds after dvds filled of the kids. LOL

3 comments:

Elena said...

Have fun! It's so exciting when you purchase something you've been wanting for a long time. Especially when you know you got a good deal!!!

chucker said...

I once bought a new camcorder and realized my young neighbors with children did not have one.

I gave them my old one, along with the instruction booklet I had kept. If you have kids, you NEED a camera!

I've done this two more times when I lived in different cities. Makes me feel really good

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

That was really nice of you, Chuck. I know they appreciated the gift and took advantage of its use. LOL

I fully plan on taking advantage of this camcorder. My kids are always doing something I wish I had a camera for.