Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blogger meet up

We had a local blogger gathering today. I dragged Jimmy along with me, though I was really worried he wouldn't enjoy himself, knowing the only person he knew was Heather. But he really enjoyed himself. He said he really enjoyed meeting Vera because she "seemed like she didn't care and had the balls to say whatever was on her mind." He is the same way, so I'm used to it with him.

It was great seeing

Jared, Mike, Vera, Eugene and Heather again. It was nice meeting Dave, Kathy (Dave's wife, I think. I was never really introduced to her) Patrick, Kit, JJ, Kevin, Jeane, Rose

, and Patrick (Vera's Hubby.) The place we met at 10-17, was perfect. I think we were the only ones there. The owner is from Germany and has the most wonderful accent! (I love accents!)

Jimmy was glad to finally put faces to a few bloggers I regularly talk about. I was happy to meet new people and get out of the house for a bit. LOL I hope Jimmy didn't offend anyone and that you all had as much fun as we did.

I was disappointed that Dan and Janet couldn't make it. I really wanted Jimmy to meet them also.

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Hi, Kaytee...

Sorry I missed your name on the list, but you're there now! It was nice to get to put faces to the blogs and I hope we'll have a chance to chat at the next meet up as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaytee thanks for coming out. It was nice to see you again.

Dave Moulton said...

Hi Kaytee,
It was nice to meet you, and sorry you weren't introduced to Kathy, we'll make sure we do that next time.
Dave.

ndpthepoetress Jean Michelle Culp said...

Hi Sunnie Kaytee! Looking forward to getting to know your blog and read your posts. Love the photos on your site! Nice to have meet you and your Husband Jimmy!