Friday, February 09, 2007

About me Meme...

I'm enjoying these memes so I stole another one from Mike. Apparently it started out as an e-meme, like we haven't all gotten those. LOL So here's mine.

  1. What is your occupation? Domestic Goddess/Engineer
  2. What color are your socks right now? White
  3. What are you listening to right now? The Benchwarmers
  4. What was the last thing that you ate? Huge cheeseburger from Sonic
  5. Can you drive a stick shift? In more ways than one. LOL
  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Emerald green
  7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? the friend that built my computer
  8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutey. He's funny and flirty and oh so nice!
  9. How old are you today? 31
  10. Favorite drink? Vodka and Oj or a shot of goldschlager
  11. What is your favorite sport to watch? PINKS! (Lose the race, you lose your ride.)
  12. Have you ever dyed your hair? A few times
  13. Pets? Do 4 kids count? A husband? If not, then no pets.
  14. Favorite food? Japanese food! YUM!
  15. What was the last movie you watched? Well we're watching Benchwarmers now
  16. Favorite day of the year? Any day I wake up.
  17. I think Mike was hungry and ate #17
  18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Carebears, Matchbox cars, and GI Joes
  19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring
  20. Hugs or kisses? Both
  21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
  22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Most of them do eventually.
  23. Who is most likely to respond? LOL I loved Mike's answer to this
  24. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone
  25. Living arrangements? One husband, four children
  26. When was the last time you cried? I got teary eyed today, does that count?
  27. What is on the floor of your closet? boxes, books, shoes
  28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Since I'm not sending this to anyone it doesn't matter.
  29. What did you do last night? Watched 3 of my fave shows
  30. Favorite smell? My kids freshly bathed
  31. What inspires you? Jackson, he's my fighter
  32. What are you afraid of? Losing another child
  33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
  34. Favorite dog breed? Huskies
  35. How many years at your current job? 11 years, 3 months and 3 days
  36. Favorite day of the week? Sundays, I make Jimmy take the day off
  37. How many states have you lived in? 6
  38. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
  39. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? No
  40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Well if I had to choose, I'd choose the...oh hell neither!

No comments: