Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Old Friends

For the past, oh five years, I've been trying to find my best friend from 8th and 9th grade. I've done all kinds of searches, paid $10 here and there to get email addresses and whatnot. Over a week ago, I finally hit pay dirt! I sent an email (didn't have the email addy, sent it through the site) giving my name, message and email addy, etc. Well Yesterday I got an email from her! I was so excited! We just got off the phone after having talked for almost an hour. It was so nice to finally find her and talk to her. Now that we have each other's email addresses and phone numbers, we can keep in touch. I'm on cloud 9 right now! LOL

2 comments:

Ami said...

I love finding old friends. :)

Sonia said...

that's so nice! I've searched for people online too. Found a couple...but most never could.