Friday, February 09, 2007

You've GOT to be kidding me!

Jay doesn't really like to read unless it's nonfiction and deals with cats or insects. However, recently he's gotten involved in these books called Warriors. They're all about cats. He's actually reading them, so we've started buying books from Books A Million for him.

Tonight I went on eBay to see if I could find them with a better deal. Yeah right! The books sell for $5.99 at Books A Million, with our 10% discount. On eBay they're more than that when you combine shipping. And those are USED books! Are they out of their friggen minds? If I'm going to pay more than $5.99 plus tax, I'm going to go to the bookstore and buy brand new.

Sometimes those people on eBay are full of shit!

2 comments:

Kit Fenderson-Peters said...

Check out Amazon. Oft times they have used books for wicked cheap.

Ami said...

Visit your local Goodwill, too. I buy many many many books there at very low prices.