Monday, July 10, 2006

Mack Trucks...

They're great, aren't they? They come in all different sizes. Some with a sleeper bed, some without. Some with high tech digital entertainment, some without. Painted all different colors. They are heavy enough to "tow" the containers that deliver everything we buy all across the country. So yeah I think mack Trucks are great. I just hate feeling like I'VE BEEN HIT BY ONE! Oh man does my body hurt today. I woke up with the worst sore throat and could barely beg Jimmy to get me some water. My nose can't decide whether to be runny or stuffy, or both. I just took my temp, not too bad, just a tad over 100. I am going to take a Dayquil and lay on the couch in between doing laundry. I just hope the kids actually pay attention when I say "I don't feel good and I don't want to hear any fighting." Yeah I know, fat chance on that. Is it time for bed yet? I'll even settle for nap time. UGH! I'm going to sprawl on the couch now.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I hope you're feeling better today!!!