Sunday, January 09, 2011

It's snowing!

It's snowing here. A LOT! The kids think they still have school in the morning. LOL We didn't tell them school was cancelled before we sent them to bed. Well Jay knows, but that's because I woke him up to give Brownie a flea bath so she could come inside. It doesn't look like Jimmy will be going to work in the morning. So YAY I get him home another day. LOL Here are a couple of pics we took. We've taken 22, but I didn't want to overload the blog. LOL
This one is our footprints after letting Brownie inside through the back door.
Jimmy took this one playing with the camera. I'm holding a flourescent flashlight above the camera. Looks like it's daytime, huh? This was taken 15 minutes ago. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

Better you than me!!

Supposedly we're gonna get an ice storm overnight tomorrow.

I'm not holding my breath.