Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No school again tomorrow.

Ok the prettiness of the snow has worn off. Make it melt so the kids can go back to school! LOL They are driving me c-r-a-z-y!!!! They want to go play in it, but "it's too coooooollllldddd!" So they have cabin fever. I can't take them anywhere because I do NOT drive in the snow. Especially when the roads are icy. Nope, not gonna do it. Jimmy went to work today after missing Monday and yesterday. I was a nervous wreck until he called me. By then, I'd put the kids to work. And I mean to work! LOL We cleaned the entire downstairs. Let me say, we live in a 5 br, 2 ba house with a living room, dining room, kitchen and laundry room. The only rooms upstairs are 2 bedrooms. So believe me when I say they were busy. Oh I helped. LOL I swept everything in piles for them to clean. And I did the laundry. Surprisingly, aside from the laundry, we were done by 1:00pm. It was a good day til we finished working. Then they started fighting. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

Send them over. I am a trained professional... I know how to keep kids busy.