Sunday, January 16, 2011

Really??!!

We were watching AFV tonight and there was a clip of this guy being dared to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon. He couldn't do it, of course. LOL Well my boys got the big idea to try it for themselves. @@ Jimmy told them not to bother, they wouldn't be able to do it. Did they listen? Of course not. So, me being the Mommy that I am, I broke out the camera and put it in record mode. Jay went first. Nope couldn't swallow the cinnamon. Explosion of powder.

Now one would think seeing as how Jay couldn't do it, Justin would give up. Did he? Of course not! LOL Justin, however, had me laughing so hard my cheeks started hurting. He put in a spoonful of cinnamon. He worked so hard to swallow...could see it in his face. I think his face turned a little red before the powder came exploding out of his mouth. As I'm laughing and telling him to get some water, he grabs his cup of soda, tries taking a sip but instead hurls. Somehow the cinnamon didn't like the soda because foam started overflowing the top. Didn't stop Justin though. He held on to that cup and ran to the bathroom. Poor kid. LOL

We TOLD him NOT to try it. I guess some things, no matter how stupid, they have to learn on their own. LOL I love my kids...they make me laugh everyday. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

And then you don't post the video????