Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year, new start?

Happy New Year!!!

So, I've decided to get back into blogging. Or at least try to. I'm really going to make the effort to post a day for the year. I make no promises though.

So here I go. Thursday night, Jay spent the night at a friend's and stayed up all night playing video games. Last night around 6, he was sitting up on the couch, asleep. Seeing as how we all love playing jokes on each other, Jimmy and I decided it was Jay's turn. I'd thought of painting his face with the scarce make up I own. Instead, Jimmy got two of our stainless steel pots and came marching through the living room banging them. I really wish I'd had a camcorder because the look on Jay's face as he literally jumped off the couch was priceless!!! LMAO Maybe an hour later, Jay was again asleep on the couch. Jimmy woke him up and told him to brush his teeth and go to bed. Jay mumbles, "I'm not the one brushing my teeth." Again, Jimmy told him to brush his teeth and go to bed. Jay said, "I'm not the one bruthing my teef. Justin is." Yes he said bruthing and teef. LOL

Anyway, today was a great start to the new year. I'm hoping this year is much better than the past couple of years. :)

2 comments:

Ami said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Email me and tell me everything that's going on with you and yours... if I wait for you to blog about it I'll be waiting 100 years or more.

Sunnie (Kaytee) said...

Don't have AIM anymore? I'm on there at the moment.