Friday, January 07, 2011

This and That

I gave myself a headache today trying to answer interogatory questions from the defendant's attorney. Some of the questions were the same, just worded differently. Just an FYI, we were involved in a car accident almost 2 years ago...and the other driver's insurance company is finally responding to our attorney. @@ I finished my part today. Now I have to finish Jimmy's part this weekend. The hardest part is getting addresses for the witnesses we're listing.

Anyone know how I can change my settings here so that my blogs don't post for East coast anymore? I'm in central time now.

Jimmy has a meeting with the owner of a bodyshop in Florence...yes Al-a-freaking-bama! LOL We live about 45 minutes from this shop, which would be a hell of a lot better than him driving an hour and a half to Nashville. I've got my fingers, toes, and even legs crossed that this is a better opportunity for him.

No comments: