Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Black Dahlia

Ok first, I have to admit that I am totally addicted to crimes. Not the actual crime itself, but how they're solved. I'm addicted to Court TV. I love the forensic shows. So when I saw the previews for the movie Black Dahlia, I jumped at it. I bought the book over the weekend and devoured every word. There are actually two books on this. One was in the true crime section and it was all the files concerning the case. That book was 26 bucks. So I chose the book that was in the mystery section that told the story.

Now that I read the mystery book, I really want the one from true crimes with the files. I think I'll check out eBay on that.

Now that I read the book, I really, really, really want to see the movie. If I have to go by myself, so be it. LOL

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Oh I am soooo with you! My fave show is the Law & Order series - criminal intent, SVU, all those! I am soooo happy we have Dish Network I can watch one on a number of stations any time of the day! I love it!!! Dan gets tired of me watching it all the time lol. I cant wait to drag him to the movies to see The Black Dahlia!