Thursday, September 28, 2006

ER...

I'm so addicted to this show it's not even funny. How addicted? When I was in the hospital after having Korinne by c-section and was on a morphine drip, I refused to push that magic button until ER was over for fear of passing out and missing it.That being said, the season premiere last week and tonight's episode has been pure torture.

For those that don't watch a character gave birth to her baby premature. Then ended up having to have a hysterectomy. It was the premature birth that had me bawling.(My twins were born premature and passed awayt shortly after.)

Tonight's episode, the baby is in surgery and having complications. I didn't watch Jackson's surgery but had all kinds of nightmares...ok daymares while it was going on.I really should stop watching, but I can't.

No comments: