Sunday, September 24, 2006

A fun little survery

Here's a little survey I found on a friend's myspace blog.Thought it was fun. Here are my answers. Who's next?

  1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? No
  2. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons? Let the kids play with them?
  3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Um...Tiffany and Debbie Gibson, how sad is that? LOL
  4. What is the best thing about your current job?I don;t miss anything new my children do.
  5. Are you against same sex marriage? No, who are we to judge anyone? Judge not, lest ye be judged
  6. Have you been on a date in the past week? Yes
  7. Where did you go on your last vacation? Georgia, when I visited Jodi, when she lived there.
  8. Quote a song lyric "Cause I'm broken..."
  9. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? new
  10. Do you own any furniture from Ikea? no
  11. Do you like your parents? My dad yes, my mom sometimes
  12. Have you ever gotten a ticket, speeding or otherwise? Yes Broken windshield
  13. Tell us about the last conversation you had? With Jimmy with him complaining about people
  14. Where do you see yourself in one month? Sitting right where I'm at, in front of the computer with the kids sleeping
  15. What is your favorite smell? Jackson fresh out of the tub. I love freshly cleaned babies
  16. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your coworkers? yes, and I enjoyed it! LOL
  17. Have you ever played spin the bottle? Yes
  18. Have you ever toilet papered someone's house? Yes, LOL
  19. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? All the time
  20. Have you ever gone camping? Yes, and realized sleeping on the ground is not for me!
  21. Have you ever had a crush on your brothers friend? My brother is 8 years younger than I am, and his friends are all goobers. LOL
  22. Have you ever been to a nude beach? No
  23. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Ew! And get sand in uncomfortable places? I don't think so!
  24. Have you ever had a stalker? Not that I know of
  25. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes
  26. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes
  27. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober one? Now that's fun! Free entertainment. LOL
  28. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
  29. Have you ever felt betrayed by a friend? Yes
  30. Have you ever felt like you were just completely rhino raped? I don't think so
  31. Have you ever lied to your parents? Oh yes
  32. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat? No
  33. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places? No, that'd be gross
  34. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on? LOL Yes
  35. Have you ever spied on someone you had a crush on? No
  36. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers? Yes
  37. Have you ever seen your best friend naked? Yes

1 comment:

Margo said...

I'm with you on number 2!! LOL