Thursday, December 06, 2007

Well there's one goal out

I set a goal for myself to finish my online course by the end of this week. I have 4 more chapters to go. Only tonight I realized there were tests for each chapter. In addition to the final test I'll have to take. And this is just for pre-licensing. After I finish the course, I'll have to take a final exam. Do you know how hard it is to try to read a bunch of stuff with a screaming 2 year old in the background that doesn't want to be pleased, just doesn't feel good and wants to cry? LOL

I got two chapters read today....and they're long...like 2 hours long. I did one this morning in between laundry and trying to calm Jackson down. Read another tonight after dinner and had to listen to the kids trying to talk to me while I'm trying to read.

I know I'm okay as long as I get my license by the end of the month. But it really shouldn't take this long. If I'd just gone to the classes, I'd be done by now. But I can't find a sitter for 5 days for 8 hours a day.

Eventually I'm going to have to admit that I'm not Superwoman. I cannot do it all at once. Otherwise, I'm just going to be worse than I already am. I'm not liking who I've been lately. Snapping at the kids over the smallest things. Snapping at Jimmy for no reason. That's not me. And I don't like it one bit.

No comments: