Saturday, December 01, 2007

Let's try this again. LOL

I'm going to really make a conscious effort to post every day this month. Wish me luck! LOL

We're starting off the month with two sick kids. Korinne is on antibiotics for a sinus infection. And now Jackson's running a fever. Both are coughing a lot. Jackson to the point of gagging. Looks like we'll be going back to the doctor on Monday. With Jackson's history, his doctors don't take any chances when he has a cold and is congested. At this moment, he is curled up on the couch sleeping. My poor baby. :(

Jay is grumbling because he has to clean the kitchen. Oh boohoo! I did a whole hell of a lot more when I was his age. Justin is impatiently waiting for Jay to finish so we can all watch a movie together. LOL

Jimmy's fine and my voice sounds like I've been at a concert all night. LOL Oh and I can't believe I'm going to admit this, but I'm so glad I have my part time job. I get paid Wednesday, and thank goodness! Cause rent went up, due this week, plus the van payment is due. Oh and I have to say, it's a reprieve from instigating, whiny, annoying kids. LOL

No comments: