Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chicken Marsala

Jimmy and I decided to try out Carrabbas awhile back. I ordered the chicken marsala which was so delicious! Well I have a website in my faves that has top secret recipes...basically a collection of recipes from different restaurants and whatnot. I was pleased to come across the recipe for Carrabba's chicken marsala. Since then I've searched all over looking for marsala wine. I haven't been able to find it.

Well today after grocery shopping, I realized I'd forgotten vegetable oil. So I dashed to Food Lion for the oil and a bottle of vinegar. I'm crouched down perusing the vinegar trying to find regular vinegar through a shelf full of apple cider vinegar. As I'm just about sitting on my knees, I see a bottle of marsala wine. ACK! I almost squealed out loud I was so excited! So, OF COURSE I bought a bottle. LOL And I totally plan on making chicken marsala very soon. I love trying new recipes. I only hope mine turns out half as good as Carrabba's. LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's usually on the top shelf near the fancy vinegars. (I can see how you'd miss it.)

;)