Sunday, October 08, 2006

Great find!

It's not every day I find a great pair of jeans at a great price! Let me backtrack here.

With the weather changing so fast this weekend, I was concerned about the boys going to school in shorts. I'd planned on going on a shopping spree soon to buy uniform pants. But with the weather dropping, I needed to buy them pants NOW. I knew there was no way we could swing it financially this weekend. So off to the Goodwill we went. The first one we went to I was able to find 4 pair for Jay...in great condition. Spent 13 bucks there on 4 pairs of pants and 5 books. The next Goodwill we went to, I was able to find 4 pair for Justin in great shape. As he was trying them on, I decided to browse the women's' jeans since they were right there by the dressing room.

I admit, since giving birth to 6 babies, I'm no longer the size 3 I was. So it's easier finding my new size. The problem is finding my new size that will fit me length wise. I grabbed two pair of jeans and threw them in the buggy. When I got home, I learned one pair was too small, even though it was my size. The other pair....AWESOME! They're NY & Co jeans. The length is perfect! It's so hard to find petite jeans that fit perfect. They fit so great, I love them! I paid less than 5 bucks for them! My mission is to find more. LOL They move with me. I don't feel uncomfortable when sitting like some jeans make me feel. They're tight, but not too tight. And according to Jimmy, my ass looks great in them. LOL

1 comment:

Ami said...

Glad you found what you needed!

I go to Goodwill FIRST. If I can't find what I need there, I try a couple other thrift stores. Paying six bucks for a pair of jeans that would cost me 40 to 60 somewhere else just makes good sense financially. I don't care that the clothes are 'used' either. They're used once you wash and wear them anyway.I frequently find jeans that have department store tags still on them.. so that makes them NEW. Six bucks well spent. Also, I am able to afford more expensive brands by buying them second hand.


As for your ass... it's always nice when a hubby notices things like that. ;)