Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

I didn't even think to take pictures of the kids this year. Damn me! Jay wore the same costume as last year, a zombie. Justin was a ninja, minus the head tie. Korinne was Belle. Though I see her at least once a week in that costume. Jackson didn't have a costume. He stayed home with Jimmy while Jimmy passed out candy.

This year, Jimmy didn't dress up in his Monk costume, yet Korinne convinced me to dress in my tavern wench costume.

We walked through the complex trying to guess who was "selling" candy, as my boys were saying. My kids were polite and said 'Thank you' every time they were given candy.

When we returned home, I carefully studied each piece of candy and separated the candies I knew they wouldn't eat with ones they would. The ones I knew they wouldn't eat, was then distributed to other trick or treaters. LOL We now have a Walmart size bag 3/4 full of candy, and heavier than Jackson. I swear! LOL That candy will last them quite a while since it's hidden and will be doled out.

All in all, it was a good night. My kids and I had fun. And their fun is what matters.

No comments: